About Us & More
FOR PRO COACHES
FOR SCOR MEMBERS
'TES WINTER TRAINING PROGRAM' Registration Form
Indicates required field
Parent or Guardian's Email Address
Parent or Guardian's Cell phone #
Academy 9 Boys
Academy 9 Girls
TES Winter Training Program I / $25
TES Winter Training Program 5 / $100
TES Winter Training Program 10 / $200
Important Information You Want Us To Know About
AMATEUR ATHLETIC WAIVER AND RELEASE OF LIABILITY
THE UNDERSIGNED HAVE READ THE WAIVER AND RELEASE, UNDERSTAND THAT THEY HAVE GIVEN UP SUBSTANTIAL RIGHTS BY SIGNING IT AND SIGN IT VOLUNTARILY.
In consideration of being allowed to participate in any way in the 'Winter Training' Program, the undersigned:
1. Agree that prior to participating, they each will inspect the facilities and equipment to be used, and if they believe anything is unsafe, they will immediately advise their supervisor of such condition(s) and refuse to participate; 2. Acknowledge and fully understand that each participant will be engaging in activities that involve risk of serious injury, including permanent disability and death, and severe social and economic losses which might result not only from their own actions, inactions or negligence of others, the rules of play, or the condition of the premises or of any equipment used. Further, that there may be other risks not known to us or not reasonably foreseeable at this time; 3. Assume all of the foregoing risks and accept personal responsibility for the damages following such injury, permanent disability or death; 4. Release, waive, discharge and convenient not to sue SCOR, Team Excel Soccer, LLC, Ridgefield Parks and Recreation, their respective administrators, agents, and other employees of the organization, other participants, sponsoring agencies, sponsors, advertisers, owners and leasers of premises used to conduct the event, all of which are hereinafter referred to as "releases", from demand, losses or damages on account of injury, including death or damage to property, caused or alleged to be caused in whole or in part by the negligence of the release of otherwise.
ACKNOWLEDGEMENT AND AGREEMENT RELATIVE TO COVID-19 VIRUS
As we reopen, Team Excel Soccer LLC is committed to providing its community of members and spectators with the cleanest and safest environment possible. To that end, below are a few guidelines we need all members of our community to acknowledge and agree to when registering for TES Programs. Guidelines for re-opening best practices are based on the information we have received from Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), the World Health Organization (WHO), along with state, town mandates and guidelines. While we will take every reasonable precaution to keep you and your child safe, we can neither promise nor guarantee that the coronavirus or any other pathogen will not enter or be present on location. Playing soccer creates a social environment and because the playing or watching soccer that takes place there is always the risk of a person becoming ill. By executing this Acknowledgment and Agreement, you, individually and on behalf of any minor in your custody or control (hereinafter "you") are representing your complete awareness of the health risks in returning to play at TES soccer Programs. Please review the guidelines below and if you agree, please accept the terms of this Agreement. We appreciate your cooperation in keeping your kids as healthy and safe as possible.
Health & Safety Protocols
1. I, which includes me and any minor in my custody or control (hereinafter "I") agree to stay home if I am sick or exhibit any signs or symptoms of COVID-19.
2. I agree to check my temperature prior to arrival at the facility. If my temperature is 100F or above, I understand that I will not be permitted to train or play and should remain home.
3. I acknowledge that face coverings are currently required at arrival and departure from TES soccer Programs and facilities.
4. I agree to follow all other health and safety protocols as directed by TES personnel.
I HAVE READ THE ABOVE WAIVER AND RELEASE, UNDERSTAND THAT I HAVE GIVEN UP SUBSTANTIAL RIGHTS BY PAYING FOR PROGRAM.
I agree to receiving marketing and promotional materials